Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our little distraction

Homeschooling is hard enough as it is without a little cutie pants toddler trying to get the attention she craves. She stands up on our school table, tries to take the kids papers, and mimics them - all to get them to laugh at her.

She is the cutest distraction ever.

Today she came in while Ally and Cole were reviewing their new flash cards. This is pretty common for her. Also pretty common is Cole acting like he doesn't know the answer and everyone looking like they just rolled out of bed. :)

8 comments:

  1. I think Piper came in second in this contest. Poor Super Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! We have one of those little distractions too. Actually, two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty adorable

    Brother Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Woodard Academy! That is so cute! Did you secretly enroll her in "My Baby Can Do Math". Have you seen those infomercials for My Baby Can Read....

    She is a heart stealer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy--first off, you are one of my heros!! I cannot imagine homeschooling one child--not to mention 6--, and you sound so calm and sweet. Not stressed at all! I would be screaming!!!

    That was so cute. I loved seeing Piper try to answer. My little girl watched it with me and wanted to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart sweet little Ali so much!! She is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love tht table... where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in awe at how you manage all the teaching. What a joy!! And James thought this video was hilarious- he kept screaming out like Piper was only he wasn't really saying the right things!

    ReplyDelete