Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting back to it

When you don't blog for a while you don't feel like blogging.
I'm back trying to preserve memories because last week I found out we lost !) years of digital photos.
Yes, 10 years lost.
Every digital picture I took prior to moving in to this house almost 4 years ago.
Including Piper's birth.
Please don't talk to me about it or I will crumble into a heap and sob.
Wish I had  blogged from 2001-2007.

ANYWAYS...

I tried forever to upload videos from a talent show our co-op did but could never get it to work. So, when my kids were in a little production for their drama group I recorded smaller portions in hopes of posting them.
Here are Madison, Carson, and Ally playing Lucy, Sally and Charlie Brown...


Cole was a number reciting The Nose Book by Al Perkins. He was so cute up there - trying to keep a straight face but that dimple giving him away and seeing that cute smile beam as he was so proud to be up there.



They all did Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Yes, I know how to spell it because it has been sung in my house a bazillion times.
And spelling it is Tyson's new obsession.



You didn't notice that there wasn't an individual shot Ally did you?
Just call me mother of the year.
In my defense she had changed into different clothes while I was taking those pictures.
But I still forgot once she came back.
At least she's in the group shot.

They were all supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - as usual. I am such a proud momma. I know how Colson feels - I can't hide the smile either.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Kristi! I sure do miss you guys. Madison has quite a lovely voice and you could tell she was having a good time :) Give the kids a hug from me! I hope all is well with you.

    Grace and peace,
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete