Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun with the Collins

My kids love playing at the Collins' house! The back yard is awesome and the friends are fun! I don't typically take pictures of my friends' houses but you have to notice the cement truck in the driveway - I 'll get to that later.
The weather was beautiful! Of course, Ally is pushing another child instead of thinking about herself - what a sweetie. I love that Wilson is pushing his brother - Ty is helpless on a swing!

Madison and Ryan using the bow and arrow. I think they were playing some sort of Narnia game.

Carson spent the entire time shooting arrows. On the way home he asked if he could enter an archery competition. :)

But by far, the coolest part of the day was that they weer having a tornado shelter installed in their garage. The kids got to watch them pour cement to surround the shelter -they thought it was awesome.

Thanks Adrian for such a fun afternoon (it was actually a field trip, right?). Thanks for making feel so "right at home" and for chatting about lies ahead for the both of us. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kristi! I tried commenting on your blog the other day,but for some reason, my computer wouldn't show the letter identification?! Weird. ANyway, your family is beautiful! That Piper has gorgeous eyes:) Your family looks like a lot of fun and I know you love it:) SOmeone told me the other day that these were the happiest days of my life and I don't even realize it. So true and so convicting!!

    I would have loved to see a tornado shelter be built. How cool!!

    ReplyDelete